Succubus Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Succubus Academy

An Academy for the succubi to tame their natural urges..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Raven (no last name)
Radius Solara, Headmistress. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:15 am by Raven

» zack miziki
Radius Solara, Headmistress. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:59 am by rouge wolf

» Endrance Darcy
Radius Solara, Headmistress. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:54 pm by ¥Demonic Endrance¥

» Black Rose Garden
Radius Solara, Headmistress. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:18 am by DesertPunk

» Headmistress' Office
Radius Solara, Headmistress. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:56 am by Radius Solara

» Shiroi (done)
Radius Solara, Headmistress. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:41 pm by Radius Solara

» franky oni wip
Radius Solara, Headmistress. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:19 pm by DesertPunk

» Dita oni done
Radius Solara, Headmistress. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:18 pm by Radius Solara

» Radius Solara, Headmistress.
Radius Solara, Headmistress. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:48 pm by Radius Solara

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:17 am

Radius Solara, Headmistress.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Radius Solara
Admin
Radius Solara

Radius Solara, Headmistress. Empty
PostSubject: Radius Solara, Headmistress.   Radius Solara, Headmistress. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Radius Solara
Image goes here--
Radius Solara, Headmistress. SUCCUBUS_by_ippus
Name-- Radius Solara
Age-- 21
Male/Female?-- Female {Headmistress of the academy}

--Appearance--
Hair-- a light violet color, large horns protruding from the top of her head. She has the ability to draw them in at will to resemble a human.
Eyes-- a light golden honey color. When upset or using any of her abilities, they may darken to a topaz or even red.
Wings-- smaller wings than most succubi. Tiny red ones only large enough to see from a certain angle in the front. But in the back they show quite clearly.
Skin-- fair skinned, well toned. No blemishes found on her body visible to others around her.
Height-- 6'2''
Weight--102 lb.

--Personality--
Attitude-- A level headed girl who has a great level of overall control. She is a natural flirt who would get into any trouble that reveals itself, but she is a great person to a be around. Known as the life of the party amongst her friends which she had to leave behind to run the new academy.
Control Rate-- *****

--History--
Parents/guardians--
Siblings--
Hometown-- Italy {specific town unknown}
Past--Radius was created by an Italian goddess long ago to torture her lover whom she had found had an affair with her sister. The torture went far too long for him and his soul was devoured by the danger that is the newborn succubus.
After being told this by villagers around her {after her creator committed suicide} she swore to stop this from happening to another human. She is one of the only succubi to walk the earth who has a soft spot for any human being.
To this day, she lives as the headmistress in the academy to help keep harmful succubi under control. Though must students would hate to have to be kind to others of the earth in spite of their feeding urges, they must obey.
Back to top Go down
https://succubus-a.board-directory.net

Radius Solara, Headmistress.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Succubus Academy :: Before you Begin :: Character-
Jump to: